Friday, December 10, 2010

Summer, Fall and Winter 2010

Okay, so it has been a long time since I have posted anything and for that I apologize! Courtney turned 3 and is getting into more and more things. Not to mention feeling like she needs to prove how independent she really can be!

We had a great time this Summer. We did not do anything too exciting, but we still had fun. We were able to do our Sports Camp ever Wednesday again, which really ends up being a great time. Also, Andy played baseball this year, so we were able to watch a lot of games! I have to say that watching your own child play makes baseball more interesting and fun!
In August all four of the kids were in very close friends of ours wedding. And Jason was honored to perform the ceremony for them as well.

By the end of summer, Jason and Alexis had started their Sting soccer season. Alexis was fortunate enough to be on a team that ended up being undefeated in the regular season. Go Alexis and Go Sting! I have to tell you that I had a BLAST being a 'Soccer Mom' this fall.
Erica also played on a team and shined like the star that she is.
It wasn't only my girls playing soccer this fall, Andy played too and had a great time remembering how much fun he has playing, not to mention the skills that he had acquired through the years. Fall was really a fun sports time for our family.
The First day of School!

Andy turned 10, I can't believe that my little man is 10!!! And he and Dad were able to go to a Mariner game for his birthday!
Alexis is now 9! And we are now only weeks away from Miss Erica turning 7.These kids sure do grow up too fast! This is a picture after Courtney and I picked apples up at Green Bluff with a my friend Kristie.
Andy, Alexis and Erica also all did Cross Country! Jason and I were so proud of them! They all placed in the top 2 for the school meet and Erica got first place in the all city meet! We are such proud parents!
After all the birthdays, we had a fun time spending Thanksgiving with the Brueggemeier side of the family. We went up to Pinelow, a Nazarene Summer Camp, and were able to have a lodge all to ourselves. The kids really did make a lot of fun memories this year.

We now await Christmas with the Roberts side of the family here in Coeur d'Alene. I know that we will have a wonderful time! Oh, also since my last post, I have changed jobs and am now back into the world of banking working as a Part-Time Teller at Numerica Credit Union. I do enjoy my job and the people I work with. It has been a great change. We are seeking God's will and direction in our lives right now as to where and how we are supposed to be serving Him, so any prayer you could give in that area would be much appreciated. Well, that was as a very quick update into the Roberts lives since Easter. Sorry again that is has been so long, I will try to be better next time around! Love you all! ~Carrie

1 comment:

The Roberts Family said...

What an update - way to go Carrie! Love seeing pics of the kids... indeed, they are growing up too quickly! We are very excited to see you all soon, we're counting down the days! More fun memories ahead... =)