Thursday, April 29, 2010

Easter

We had a great Easter this year. I ended up having to work in the morning, so Jason and the kids went to a community service at the Coeur d'Alene Resort. They had a great time there, and the kids got to have their first easter egg hunt of the year there. After I got off work, I was able to come home to my family and my parents. We had a great Easter meal followed by our own hunt for eggs. What fun!!!!


Courtney had a good time going out and about finding her eggs. It was very cute.


Alexis had a blast as well. I do need to add that she wore my freshmen year in high school homecoming dress as her Easter dress this year. (Kinda funny)


Erica was at her hunting best!


The girls checking out their loot!


Andy counting his eggs. Each child had a certain number to look for. That way it was fair and Cory could still get some eggs.

1 comment:

The Roberts Family said...

Oh my, how I love that your homecoming dress is in the mix of these pics! I can't believe you still have that! Now I wish I had kept all of mine, but I will say, your dress takes the cake anyway. Nice pink ruffle =) Glad it was a fun Easter for all!